Well, it’s been a solid week since the November 2015 Reboot. Lets check in with Me to see how things are going…
- Drink less.
- Read more (facebook/etc does not count as reading).
- Get better sleep.
- Eat better food.
- Exercise more.
- Grumble Less.
- Projects more.
- Drink Less. In general I think I have done OK here, in terms of “not every day” like I had been. This is a continuation of the last few weeks, as described in the Reboot Post initially. However, this update should be mentioned because I visited some very dear friends in PA and wound up at the pubs three nights. I still count it as “drink less” because I had the beer, and it was good, and did not crave More beer when I was getting ready to sleep, as I had been at home alone last month. Mindful, social drinking is more than acceptable to me, because it is financially self-limiting, and logistically self-limiting as I don’t see my friends every day before bedtime. So, my self-assessment is: Going good!
- Read more (facebook/etc does not count as reading). With the visiting of friends in PA for my mini-vacation, this really has not been done. We’ll see how the next week of “normal routine” goes.
- Get Better Sleep. Same as above, the schedule lately was filled with friends and driving. The sleep I did get was nice, but was greatly affected by Not-Working those days, and couch-crashing doesn’t count as Normal Sleep Routine. We’ll see how the next week of “normal routine” goes.
- Eat Better Food. Definitely a mixed-bag here, partially to do with the Vacationing aspects of the weekend. There was a pizza-eating competition between my nephew and I, (tied for first, far too many slices to mention openly  …
- Exercise More. I feel really good about this one. Definitely something that is being done. (and have the semi-blister on my foot, and sore ‘pecs’ to prove it today!)
- Grumble Less. Mixed bag here, though I am definitely making an effort ot catch myself when I grumble now. Was on a rant and stopped it the other day, which… I’ll count as Progress. Baby Steps! 😀
- Projects more. Definitely feeling ok about this also. No real solid examples to choose from, but I did work on my website, and blogged this update, and setup some behind-the-scenes Stuff that will evolve into A Project that could be shared. So, due to limited time and visitations, I’ll count this as a “Definite Maybe”. 😀